Cream Whipping tips.
Here are some tips for using your new whipper - note the instructions will tell you how to safely make your delicious whipped cream, and how to clean & care for your new whipper.
1. The 'whipping' is actually a reaction whereby the gas (Nitrous Oxide) emulsifies the fat in the cream. Use cold whipping cream as it has the perfect fat content - 35%. If you do not have whipping cream use single or double. Note: double cream has a very high fat content so may clog up inside the whipper and single a low fat content so it may come out runny.
2. Vigorously shake the whipper to mix the gas with the cream. The more you shake the thicker the whipped cream - but too much shaking will solidify it!
3. Do not fill with more than stated capacity - some space should be left so that the gas and cream can be shaken together.
4. Once 'charged' do not use on food immediately - 'test' it first to get rid of any gas or non-whipped cream that may be in the valve.
5. Remember the whipper is pressurised - before re-filling you must squeeze the trigger to release the pressure.
6. The N2O gas does act as a preservative, however do not rely on this - keep refrigerated.
Please read the instructions before using.